Health Check

N/A

すべてのディスカッションに戻る

Country code required

Rapid account: Ldenardo
ldenardo
3 years ago
Hello,

Recently our calls to the license plate API stopped working. We now get a response that says "{"status":"error","message":"Please provide country in the search query"}". I tried incorporating "&country=US" in the parameters, but then I get the message "{"status":"error","message":"Please provide a valid access token"}". I am using "x-rapidapi-host: apibroker-license-plate-search-v1.p.rapidapi.com" and "x-rapidapi-key: <redacted>" headers, and my key is valid. Is there something we need to do to get this working?
Rapid account: Apibroker
apibroker Commented 3 years ago

Hello Eric

Apologies for late reply, we never received notifications of the messages here. Could you please email us at businessreports@licensesearch.org for further support. I’d like to make things right for you.

Thanks,
Gary

Rapid account: Epeters Bn 6 Q 1 J Exm
epeters-Bn6q1jExm Commented 3 years ago

We pay several hundred dollars a month for this API. I want to get your API to work, but I have been forced to start researching alternatives. Please let me know which support path we can use to resolve this.

Thanks,
Eric Peters
Director of Engineering for Conversations
Dealer Inspire

LicenseSearch,

We need to get traction on this request. As said above, we now get:

{
“status”: “error”,
“message”: “Please provide a valid access token”
}

Which is different from the first day of the problem (see Lily Denardo’s message above). We are using the access token provided in our Rapid API app.

What can we do to get this working again? This is impacting our production application.

Thanks,
Eric Peters
Director of Engineering for Conversations
Dealer Inspire

We are using V1 currently. V2 is not returning correct license plate details for the tests we’ve tried with vehicles we own. As of today the error message we receive with V1 is:

{
“status”: “error”,
“message”: “Please provide a valid access token”
}

We are using the correct access token for our app in Rapid API.

Rapid account: Apibroker
apibroker Commented 3 years ago

Hi ldenardo

Which API version are you using? Have you tried switching to V2?

Best Regards
LicenseLookup.org

ディスカッションに参加しましょう-以下にコメントを追加してください:

ログイン/サインアップして新しいコメントを投稿