By SMSPortal | Updated a month ago | SMS
Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

They are scammers! Stay away!

Rapid account: Alexupit
alexupit
2 months ago

They will just disable your account after first payment. And what’s better, they don’t deny that they didn’t give you any service, and still will not give you money back. They advise you to contact your bank to block the transaction, otherwise they will happily keep your money.

Here is what they told me after they disabled my account right after they happily took my money:

'Good day

I trust you are well.

Kindly note that, due to an increase in fraudulent activity relating to online payments, our system automatically performs certain verification checks which we are unable to disclose for security reasons.
Your account was automatically deactivated by the system due to your payment having failed the verification process, and once an account has been deactivated, we are unfortunately not able to reactivate it.

You are welcome to log a dispute with your bank to reverse the payment.
If there is anything else we can assist with, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

May you enjoy the rest of your day.

Regards,
Byron Parmenter

Simplicity delivered!
https://smsportal.com

Rapid account: Alexupit
alexupit Commented 2 months ago

I still can’t believe I fell for it and made a payment. There’s no wonder they have a score of 0,2/10 here on rapidapi. It’s obvious now, too late for me unfortunately. Now I will have to contact my bank to disable and change my card, since I used it to pay for this scam service which will most probably steal all my money in the future. There’s no wonder they don’t have paypal, since they don’t like that their clients would be protected if they accepted paypal, and they couldn’t scam people anymore…

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments