Health Check

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

/propertyExtendedSearch isPendingUnderContract flag

Rapid account: Afero
afero
15 giorni fa

Hi,

I’ve been testing the isPendingUnderContract parameter for the /propertyExtendedSearch endpoint.

1. Is there a way to get only the listings that are pending, contingent, or under contract? Setting the isPendingUnderContract flag returns these listings, but it also includes other listings that do not fall into these categories.

2. Additionally, is it expected that the contingentListingType field in the output would be populated for listings affected by the isPendingUnderContract flag?

I compared the counts of listings returned with and without the isPendingUnderContract flag. For example, with the flag set, I received 150 listings. Without the flag, I received 100 listings. Then, I counted how many of the listings had a value in the contingentListingType field. Out of the 150 listings returned with the flag set, only 30 had a value in the contingentListingType field, whereas I was expecting 50. This discrepancy suggests that not all listings marked as pending, contingent, or under contract are being correctly identified by the contingentListingType field.

Thanks!

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun