Latency

107ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Season slag for EPL

Hi! a try to get information about english premier leage.
I found leage slug = “premier-league” and season slug =“15-16”, but it doesn’t work. no team available etc…

Could Yoy tell me what is the problemm?

Rapid account: Sportsop
sportsop Commented 8年前

Hi Dieman,

we’re an open data API restful service so for us it’s really important to get the attention on our works and to pay attention to every particular request our users need.

Consider that, for these weeks (we’re on holidays next weeks), we’re going to monitor current leagues to deliver data updated as you need.

I think that we could perform archive data for previous seasons probably at least at end of 2016. Consider that for us, at this time, it’s more important deliver current data correctly so, if everything goes well, we could anticipate that deadline without any problem.

Of course, to know that, just stay tuned and continue to follow us.

Bye Paolo.

Rapid account: Dieman 20071992
dieman20071992 Commented 8年前

Hi, Paolo!

Thank You for such attention 😃
season have not started yet, the most interesting things are - last seasons (14-15 and 15-16), but you made greate work.
Could You please tell me will you upload data for these (14-15 and 15-16) seasons?

and maybe You know… where is I can find something like ratings (performance) of each player in each game?

sportsop Commented 8年前

Hello dieman,
i’m happy to tell you that PREMIER LEAGUE 2016/2017 data are now available on Sports Open Data.

I close this issue as solved: feel free to open any other issue for problems.

And stay tuned because new leagues are coming… 😃

Bye Paolo.

sportsop Commented 8年前

Hi Dieman,
For sure I could tell you that at the end of August, at least Middle September you could get correctly all the data you need: i hope that 2016/2017 data could be available from first round, but we’ve to check if we could monitor all the matches to deliver to you on this holiday period.

Data available could be the same than Serie A 2015-2016.

For any question or request feel free to ask 😃.

Bye Paolo.

Rapid account: Dieman 20071992
dieman20071992 Commented 8年前

Hi!

Thank You for answer! the problem is that I need data not only for 2016/17 seaso, but also 2015/2016 and 2014/2015.
Will You update these peices of data? and what types of data will be there? tables,games,player stats?

sportsop Commented 8年前

Hi dieman,
really tnx a lot for your question.

Currently we’ve completed only Serie A League for last season but we’re going to complete data for Premier League, Bundesliga and other main leagues in Europe. Consider that, for this incoming season, you could find all the data for these leagues.

I’ll keep you updated when data could be completely available on our API (hope in few days).

Bye Poalo.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments