Back to All Discussions

All request failing

Rapid account: Lq Kj 8 H 85 S Ak
lq-Kj8h85sAk
a month ago

hello,

i have again all my request failing with the following error:
allows only 1 requests at a time for CUSTOM-loic PLAN

I can guarantee that I send only one request at a time. can you please check urgently what’s going on?

thank in advance

Rapid account: Mgujjargamingm
mgujjargamingm Commented a month ago

You have made soo many requests that we are unable to check where the problem is, We will refund you 5k requests in next months quota.

Anyhow, your requests were failing beacuse 1 of your request was stuck to the server,. This happens very rarely.

lq-Kj8h85sAk Commented a month ago

Hello,

I have all my request failling again… with the following message "Version 1.0.0 allows only 1 requests at a time for CUSTOM-loic PLAN"
I do not have concurrent requests and I am waiting 2sec between the end of a request and the start of the next one…
See screenshot of my rapidapi logs that clearly highlight that all my requests are failing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q9CAJSawAghtQzQHwzGK0w1z0Nm3XcId/view?usp=sharing

Sorry, but there is clearly a bug on your side and I start to loose patience a bit.
Are you sure that you have not setup the requests limit to 1 per hour or something ridiculously high like this ?

Loic,

Here is the catch,
1 req/sec does’nt mean that you can send a new request each second. It means that you can send 1 request at a moment. That is you can not send another request to API unless you receive response from your first call. Once response received, you can send another call.
A normal call to profile posts with 100 posts and 100 comments takes around 6 seconds.

Hello,

I keep saying that I never run simultaneous requests,
(I am using a request pipeline and I was waiting 1sec between every request, so there is no way I could exceed the 1req/sec limit)
I checked my logs and I didn’t find simultaneous requests by the way.

No big deal, it seems that my requests are being successful again.

You are suggesting to move to the endpoint with pagination, but is there any reason for that ? Anything wrong with the
Company Posts and Profile posts endpoints without pagination?
I am happy with the current endpoints without paginations that allow me to retrieve the last 100 posts in one single call.

Thanks for your support,
It’s appreciated.

For company : try to use Company > Company Updates ( with pagination ) endpoint for posts and Post > Post Comments for comments.
For Profile : try to Person > Profile Posts ( with pagination ) endpoint for posts and Post > Post Comments for comments.

I can see that you are using both company_updates and profile_updates at the same time. You are allowed to use only one of them at a time

no.
I ran under my organization that is Mozaiiq.

Is your username Narya-Default?

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments