An ever-increasing number of developers are using AI APIs to help create and build super-smart apps that can turbocharge the user experience. As a result of this growing trend, the number of available AI APIs is exploding, making it easier and more efficient for developers to tap into the advanced capabilities of AI, such as image recognition, natural language processing, and predictive analytics.
To provide developers with a central place to browse a wide selection of AI APIs that they can easily integrate and use in their projects, Rapid has launched the AI Based APIs Collection. This collection gives users a way to access the functionality of pre-trained AI models without the need for extensive knowledge of machine learning algorithms.
By using AI-based APIs from this collection, developers can easily reap these benefits:
- Efficiency: The pre-trained models available through these APIs prevent developers from having to build their own models, which takes up valuable time and resources.
- Scalability: APIs offer the ability to accommodate a large volume of requests and flex with increases in demand. It’s also easy to integrate APIs into various platforms.
- Accessibility: AI-based APIs give developers advanced AI functionality without all the background “leg work.”
What’s in the collection?
Rapid’s AI APIs Collection offers an assortment of APIs across popular categories including pronunciation assessment, text to speech, face detection, and facial features. The APIs allow developers to add to their projects capabilities like quickly converting text to audio in more than 100 languages, automatically assessing English pronunciation, embedding face-liveness detection, and automating chatbots, among others.
Here are the APIs offered in Rapid’s AI APIs Collection:
- Pronunciation Assessment
- JoJ Text to Speech
- Face liveness check
- Cloudlabs Text To Speech
- OOPSpam Spam Filter
- Text To Speech Neural/Google
Discover and connect to all the top AI-based APIs on Rapid.
Want to learn more about AI?
- Learn how to leverage AI APIs for super-intelligent applications
- check out what’s driving the buzz around GPT APIs
- How to
Leave a Reply