Table of Contents
Gain Powerful Insights into Your Azure APIs with Rapid API Analytics
We are thrilled to announce the new integration of Rapid API Analytics with Azure API Management. This integration allows users to seamlessly display and analyze usage analytics for their APIs hosted on Azure in RapidAPI Studio and the Developer Dashboard. With this powerful combination, developers and API providers can easily monitor and enhance the performance of their APIs, leading to improved user experiences and business outcomes.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Comprehensive Analytics: Rapid API Analytics provides in-depth insights into API usage, including traffic patterns, response times, error rates, and more. Users can now easily access and analyze this data directly within their RapidAPI workspace by integrating with Azure API Management.
- Real-time Monitoring: Stay up-to-date with the performance of your Azure APIs through real-time monitoring capabilities. Rapid API Analytics collects and visualizes data as it is generated, allowing you to make informed decisions and quickly address any issues that arise.
- Customizable Dashboards: Tailor your analytics experience to your specific needs with customizable dashboards in RapidAPI Studio and the Developer Dashboard. Easily create visualizations highlighting the key metrics and trends that matter most to your API projects.
- Seamless Integration: Setting up the integration is a breeze. The documentation provides step-by-step instructions on configuring Azure API Management to forward logs to the Rapid API Platform Analytics API. Once set up, you can start harnessing the power of Rapid API Analytics right away.
How to Get Started:
To begin leveraging the benefits of Rapid API Analytics integration with Azure API Management, follow these simple steps:
- Create an API Project: Set up an API project in RapidAPI Studio that does not use the RapidAPI Proxy and has a base URL pointing to Azure. This ensures that the APIs hosted on Azure can be easily identified and tracked in Rapid API Analytics.
- Configure Azure API Management Policies: Set up policies within Azure API Management to send logs to the Platform Analytics API. This includes configuring the policy for all APIs to send one-way requests and setting the API ID and APP ID for each individual Azure API.
- Validate and Monitor: Test the configuration by making API calls and verifying that the logs are available in RapidAPI Studio, the Developer Dashboard, and the Rapid API Analytics Platform API.
The integration of Rapid API Analytics with Azure API Management brings advanced analytics capabilities to your Azure APIs, empowering you to make data-driven decisions and optimize API performance. With in-depth insights, real-time monitoring, and customizable dashboards, you can enhance the user experience, identify areas for improvement, and drive business success.
Please note that the Rapid API Analytics integration with Azure API Management is currently in preview and may experience issues. We value your feedback and encourage you to provide any input to help us improve this feature.
Start unlocking the full potential of your Azure APIs with Rapid API Analytics today! Visit the RapidAPI Enterprise Hub for detailed documentation and instructions on how to config.